The fearless Team Vibes gave it our all, we played in a round robin finishing 6-2 giving us the #3 seed before going into the single elimination bracket. We ended up being defeated by Groupon with just a second left in the game (we’re looking forward to a re-match!). Despite our loss, we gave every duck, dip, dive and dodge our all and we want to send a big congrats to the tournament winner, Groupon, who took home an impressive trophy to display their victory. If there had been a trophy for best dressed team, we certainly would have brought home the victory. Anyways, everyone had a great time and even more rewarding, all proceeds from the event were donated to Kiva, a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty.
We’ll be practicing some new secret moves for next year’s rematch. Get ready Groupon – we want that trophy.
Team Vibes included:
- Co-founder and President – Jack Philbin
- Co-founder and CEO – Alex Campbell
- Software Developer – Jitendra Bethina
- Director of Product Marketing – Rebecca Bogler
- Marketing and Social Media Manager – Kristina Stewart
- Executive Assistant – Johanna Rohac
- Client Services Coordinator – Katrina Dittrich
- Director of Software Engineering – Steven Mastandrea
- Senior Director of Mobile Sales – Tom Giovingo
- Sales Executive – Tim Tassio
- Senior Project Manager – Jen Zanella