Saturday, April 16, 2011

Words Truly Can't Describe!

After 2 years with my ever-failing Dell computer it finally went kaput this weekend. So after much consideration (not as much as I let on) I decided to splurge and finally get my very own Mac. I've worked on Mac's for nearly 5 years and fell in love immediately. It was just always difficult for me to justify making the purchase personally because of the obvious expense. Well after my experience with the Dell it didn't take much contemplating for me to realize it was time to move on. I'm happy to say that this is the first blog I'm typing from my new MacBook Pro and I'm elated. I am happily an Apple convert... with my iPhone and iPod, I can officially say I'm hooked! Hence, "words truly can't describe"... I'm a nerd and love technology!