Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Horizons

I recently accepted a new position with a recording studio and a digital media company. I am absolutely elated to be back in the entertainment field and I'm happy to say that I go to work excited to start each and every day! It's such an amazing feeling to be able to have passion for my work and love what I do. I feel incredibly blessed but I also worked very hard to get where I am today.

I am more than halfway done completing my capstone course for school. Bewteen work and school committments I have been so busy that it's almost overwhelming. I love being busy, but at the same time I also enjoy having some personal time. I can't wait to finish this degree and take a short break. I've decided to start my Master's program within 6 months of graduating. I need a break but I don't want to take too long off.

I'm happy to say that after struggling for a few years to find my place in the world the pieces are finally coming together.