Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jewerly Making!

My hobby of sewing was starting to become a hassle because in short, I just don't have the room! Don't get me wrong I absolutely love to sew. It's just really difficult to find a spot to cut patterns... piece together... bind.. etc. Anyways, lately I was jewelry shopping and couldn't really find pieces that I loved... So I decided to try out jewelry making. It's actually very easy but somewhat expensive. Luckily for me, I found some money that had been sitting in my paypal account! I decided to buy some jewerly pieces and put my creativity to good use. I found an amazing site called artbeads.com, they have a wonderful selection at decent prices. Plus, the best part... FREE SHIPPING! Over $10 of course, but it's certainly easy to spend more than 10 bucks and I love love love free shipping!

So here is my first piece of hand-made jewerly...

I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of obsessed with it! I absolutely ♥ it!