Monday, July 12, 2010

What's the Deal?

Kenzie and I wanted to see a movie the other day but our options were limited. There is nothing really in theaters right now that is really appealing. So we decided that an action flick would be the best 'bang' for our buck and decided to see Predators.

It actually turned out to be a good film. I was pleasantly surprised...

Then I started to wonder, why I hadn't seen any publicity for the film. I seriously thought that the marketing team had made a major mistake because obviously this film was a sequel of a box office hit. So their was obviously a large following that would certainly see the movie based on the previous success of the series.

To be completely honest, I hadn't seen a single preview or anything! Then it dawned on me... I'm not exactly the target audience! Oddly enough a few days later, Kenzie and I were watching Spike and inevitably I saw the first preview for the movie! I just had to sit and laugh at myself... I had a Blonde moment. It's ok. It happens ;)