Monday, July 26, 2010

There comes a time...

When you experience something so intense and absolutely powerful that it reminds you why you follow your passion... This past week my boyfriend and I went to the theater just to enjoy a film, we didn't know what movie we wanted to see, we just picked a movie that sounded interesting.

We wound up seeing Inception. I am still in awe, the movie is absolutely intense. But more than anything it reminds me why I love being creative. It reminds me so much why I want to be a part of the entertainment industry. The genius of Nolan is incredible. The movie is an inspiration to me to follow my dreams. I hope that someday I can create something like this that will move people as this movie has moved me. I hope some day I can inspire people.

Their are no words to truly express the feeling inside...