Friday, July 16, 2010

Mel... really?

What little shard of respect and dignity Mel Gibson once had is completely gone. A new tape was released today that indicates he may have abused his own 8 month year old child! I try to interpret the news with a grain a salt because I understand that messages are framed to ensure they are interesting. So more often than not, stories are manipulated into propaganda that tugs at our emotions. Therefore I didn't want to jump to conclusions regarding the tapes being released without hearing both sides of the story. However, their seems to be irrefutable evidence in these tapes that Mel Gibson is a horrible person.

At this point I think his silence is not a ploy by his representatives to save his image while strategizing, I think it's a move on behalf of his lawyers to save his ass from jail!