Saturday, March 27, 2010

Music is the language of the soul

I have read that their is nothing better than a good jingle and nothing worse than an average one. It's hard to come up with a good jingle but we all know that a great jingle stays with us. That's why I absolutely love the freecreditreport.com commercials. When they first began with the junker car theme, I thought it was fabulous! Then they did something I never expected... they kept the melody and switched the words to a pirate theme... I honestly thought it was going to be a "jingle suicide"! I mean the first song did so well, what's the chances they can change it up and still keep the momentum going?

In all honesty, freecreditreport.com did something amazing! They were able to create a jingle that was versatile. It has added a whole new element to their commercials as they are able to create new interesting themes that essentially build on each other and the brand.

Now I am curious to see what direction their brand goes (and their jingle) because the last commercial I saw was a contest to find a new band for the commercials! I am seriously anxious to see how this pans out for them...