Monday, January 18, 2010

Making changes

I'm trying decide what my next move will be in my career. Currently I would love to get some agency experience so I've been submitting resumes like crazy to local Cincinnati Marketing Agencies. I also applied for a co-op position with P & G, that would be the ultimate experience and would be an amazing addition to my resume. So cross your fingers! After submitting a plethora of resumes to local Cincinnati companies... I'm patiently waiting, it seems like that is the best quality to have in this economy.

I'm also submitting resumes across the country. I'm extremely open to relocating and would gladly welcome the opportunity. However, I do know that it's very difficult to get a job in another city. Ultimately, I would love to find a job here in Cincinnati that offers the opportunity for relocation to another city/country in the future!