Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today

"If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

These are my words to live by. I'm tired of being afraid and scared. I'm tired of not living up to my potential. It's very hard to be committed to personal growth, it's hard to make new habits. But it's so incredibly worth it. The past week has been up and down, a struggle not to fall back into normal habits. Last night, I had a follow up visit at Life Success and it was very much needed! Yesterday I was falling back into old habits and getting extremely frustrated. But my friends at life success grounded me again! Thank you to everyone in my life who have shown me unconditional love and support! And especially my mom, who encouraged me to find myself again and paid for me to go to Life Success. It was an amazing feeling when I finally came home after that long weekend and heard my mom say "I'm glad to have my old Kristina back!"....

I found myself again. I am fun, confident, caring, happy and free.