Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1st

Finally got some good news today, it's about time. I'll be able to pay my rent and car payment. Also, I finally sold my Neon. I will miss my little car but I needed to let it go. I have had a lot of memories in that car, it's been through a LOT with me. Anyways, things are looking up for the moment. The next few days however will be extremely difficult. This was the last day that Jason and I spent together. It was one year ago on July 2nd that the accident happened. I am considering going to Buffalo Ridge and visiting his cross tomorrow. I don't know if I should, I've only been once, it was incredibly hard last time. Almost unbearable... but I do have a Bengals ribbon that I have been wanting to put up.

I guess it's best to get all the bad stuff out of the way all at the same time. Sarah and I are going to visit Tiffany's grave today. I haven't been since she got her headstone. It was put up a few months ago. I miss them both so much. Summer will never be the same for me as long as I live. I lost my two closet friends almost 2 weeks apart.