Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

It's been a slow day.... but fun day. Had a phone interview this afternoon. I think they are looking for someone with more account management experience. It sounds like a great position and a really good company. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I get a follow up interview but I think they need someone with different qualifications.

So I got a surprise visit from Kenzie this afternoon. We went Krogering and watched some CSI. I always enjoy my day when Kenzie visits. He keeps me entertained.... He also helps me stay sane! Best of all he helps me appreciate the small things in life.

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”