Sunday, June 14, 2009

Falling

Life is complex and vexatious at times. I truly enjoy the moments of clarity that make you realize that life really is amazing. In a world of so many people it's a wonder how a single person can help bring you back to that realization.... if you will let them. It's hard to find people that are understanding; it's even harder to find someone that is willing to accept you and all your faults.

As I sit here waiting to go to sleep I wonder what is in store for my life? I have so many aspirations and some days they seem inconceivable. Today, however, I can see my dreams turning into reality. I just needed a little nudge, a little moral support and reassurance. I found someone who has done that for me and I am grateful. It's such a great feeling.

~Life is for the living.