Friday, June 12, 2009

3 years ago today

I can't believe that it has been 3 years. It was 3 years ago that my life changed forever, it was the first in a long line of horrible events that has brought to me where I am today. Tiffany and I were best friends that could be apart for 6 months and the minute we were back together it was like no time had passed. She was the first person to ever really understand me and accept me for who I was. She was the person I could always call and I knew she would be there for me. So many things I miss about her... Going to the bar and ordering shots; a cherry bomb for me and a Jagger bomb for her. I miss spending time talking about random stuff... so many times Berger and Jason would be pounding on the door cause we would disappear for hours! It was on this day 3 years ago that Tiffany died in a car accident. She was on her way back to school at Ball State. She was almost done, she was about to graduate. Tiffany and I had so much in common. We didn't grow up rich and we were not handed things in life. We both worked very hard to make the most of everything we had. She had so much potential... It makes me sad that she is not here to live out her life to the fullest. Her life was cut short and to this day I still do not understand. All I know is that I miss my friend. I miss her everyday... I still can't believe it's been 3 years. I will never forget her.